LFS, southward?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Xtremedave67

since i am travelling to Oregon tomorrow, I am wondering if there are any LFS's worth making a visit to? red sea and barrier are my favs up north.

When i lived in astoria i use to go to a place in portland called sea horse aquarium, I also keep seeing posts for aquarium in a box on here could be worth checking out there on the oregon washington line

since i am travelling to Oregon tomorrow, I am wondering if there are any LFS's worth making a visit to? red sea and barrier are my favs up north.

I've heard some good reviews about Ocean In a Box...but never have been there. I believe that is in Vancouver. In the Portland area, my favorite is Saltwater Fanta-Seas. Nice stuff and a neat store. Also there is Upscales in Tualatin which is just a hair South/SE of Portland. They have some really neat stuff and are a great place to go...however they are not a cheap store. This is based on equipment sales though. I have not purchase a lot of coral from them simply due to location; however I did purchase a cool Wellso on my way from Salem to Tacoma once and they went the full scale and packed it with heat packs and boxed it up perfectly...great customer service. Other than those places, I have been to Seahorse(something like that) and it was alright...weird since it's in a storage unit.

Thanks, I was thinking if I can get to OIAB while they are open, I may go by there.

Ill have to see about the other suggestions to

Go to the local club site www.pnwmas.org and you can see all our store in the sponsor section. So of my personal faves are OIAB, Upscales, Westside Aquarium, but hit up as many as you can I think it will be worth it!

Back