Lfs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

poakley723

I am new to the area and I am looking for a nice LFS. I am staying in Lynnwood and would like to find a nice LFS to visit and start up my reef.

Thank You

Nick

I haven't been there yet but everyone I have talked to says Barrier Reef Aquariums is THE place for corals and fish.

You can look them up online the # is (425)277-7670.
There in Renton off I405, 44th St Exit.
Kind of far for you, but from what i hear. Well worth the drive.

There is a place I think in Kirkland called Denny's Pet World too. but I stopped going there after having 2 different incidents of parasites from there fish. that was FW though.. so IDK.

Hope this helps.

We have a nice store very close by(gas prices?)right off exit 175thst off I-5
We carry 80% saltwater fish and 20% corals
call us or stop by .

ROB - ARSA

I've heard great things about Barrier reef.

the only place I've got any experience with is Shark Reef (in Silverdale)
they have treated me very well
very helpfull, great prices (from what I've been able to gather)

good luck

Russ

well I went to A red Sea Reef and barrier reef. both are very Nice and I am real excited to get started now. Hope I can get some good deals on some frags when i get it all set up and cycled.

If you are looking for a large selection of sps go to Blue Sierra Exotic Fish & Supply
90 Front Street South
Issaquah, WA 98027
Phone: 425-392-5360
or if your looking soft coral or Excellent live rock check out Shark Reef in Silverdale,,,,,Barrier Reef is nice but very small selection IMO

I was just down at Blue Sierra last night............30% off all corals, they're really cleaning out the stock for sure......

I honestly believe ANY time you add corals or fish from ANY fish store or source you have the chance to introduce "icky things" to your fish tank..........that is one of the reasons I'm a big advocate to just grow out the corals we all already have in our tanks.....our tanks are a closed Ecosystem, and anytime you add a frag, a rock, or a fish, you take the chance of ick, whitespot, aptasia anemones, red bugs, or other introduction of undesireables.

Back