List of Corals available at Seamax for Silent auction!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Nope. I decided to put a bid in at seamax. I'm sure I won't win, but it isn;t fair since I am able to see them everyday LOL....

There's only ONE DAY left to buy it now or bid ONLINE!! :D

-This is Seth from Jerry's account. ;) Or... Lisa... Hehehe.

I will do the buy it now on Red Modern Coral (Cynarina Lacrymalis) #1

Will be at SeaMax on Sunday

Nope. I decided to put a bid in at seamax. I'm sure I won't win, but it isn;t fair since I am able to see them everyday LOL....

Haha! Good plan :) And good luck! I'd love to bid on them, but I have noooo room for such a large piece. If you win it, maybe I can persuade you to make a frag for me :D

I will do the buy it now on Red Modern Coral (Cynarina Lacrymalis) #1

Will be at SeaMax on Sunday

Ugla I sent you a PM.

Haha! Good plan :) And good luck! I'd love to bid on them, but I have noooo room for such a large piece. If you win it, maybe I can persuade you to make a frag for me :D

I'm sure that could be done.

Anything for me and my tank as a newbie you suggest?

There are a bunch of great leathers up there great for your tank. Any of the zoas especially the yellow polyps are great hardy beginner corals and cheap as well. I will scrub the list and PM you some suggestions tomorrow.

Cool, anything but Pink, I have a few pink corals now so need some more color.
I will check out the PM tomorrow then.
Thanks

Ok I am boxing the corals up in about an hour to transfer them to Seamax! Looking forward to seeing you all there. Remember Bids are accepted until Midnight tonight.

Just received minimum bids on

Blue star polyp rock and the yellow sand polyps from JAYMZ69.

THANKS!

Did you post a pic of the black sun corals? I may want to bid on them but wanted to see them first. I will be going to Sea Max so if you dont have time to get a pic ill see them there. Lots of nice things to choose from :)

Yeah sorry we forgot to get pics of those oops. All the corals are in the tank and opened up tonight before I left.

Back