• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Live Rock

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

1fishkeeper

Keeper of the algae
I am breaking down my 40 breeder because I just set up my 190. I have some live rock that have lots of eagle eye zoas on them along with orange shroms. Some of the rocks have small bases from SPS's that I broke off to move. Now the down side of this rock. I do have flat worms and hair algae bad in this tank. It would be great stuff to frag off the zoas and shroms then dry it out. I would be happy to get $1 a pound for it. This is Pukani rock from BRS. I also have some dry Pukani that I didn't use setting up my 190. I would like to get $3 a pound for it. But the more you buy the more I am willing to deal. As soon as this is gone I will start putting the equipment up for sale.

I am interested in the Pukani dry rock. I am looking for ~15-17 pounds of it. Please PM pics.

I am breaking down my 40 breeder because I just set up my 190. I have some live rock that have lots of eagle eye zoas on them along with orange shroms. Some of the rocks have small bases from SPS's that I broke off to move. Now the down side of this rock. I do have flat worms and hair algae bad in this tank. It would be great stuff to frag off the zoas and shroms then dry it out. I would be happy to get $1 a pound for it. This is Pukani rock from BRS. I also have some dry Pukani that I didn't use setting up my 190. I would like to get $3 a pound for it. But the more you buy the more I am willing to deal. As soon as this is gone I will start putting the equipment up for sale.

Does all of it have the hair algae?

Back