Liveaquaria.com feedback?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

taichimaster

Anyhow, just wondering if anyone has bought something from liveaquaria before. I received my first package from them this morning and it was packaged really nice but no heat pack? The water was ice cold. I put the lobo in and acclimated it and then went to work. I got home and my water was cloudy and it was spitting out slime. the mouth is gapping. I did a large water change and changed the carbon

Here is a picture...what do you guys think? Will it make it?

DSC_0193.jpg

we ordered from them and were very happy. our shipment came w/ a heat pack (enclosed in an envelope). your coral looks fine. he's prob just cranky from being sloshed around in a box for hours. our acro was p.o.'d when it first arrived, but perked up after acclimating for 1 1/2 hours.

To add on, Merc and I ordered the coral last week when Seattle and the rest of the country was in a deep freeze.

I hope you got in touch with them immediately.
They have always had the best customer service.
I once got a order of some zoanthids and complained because the color on the website didn't match what was in my tank and they offered a refund or a replacement order.
Hard to beat that, but you do have to stay in touch.

I hope you got in touch with them immediately.
They have always had the best customer service.
I once got a order of some zoanthids and complained because the color on the website didn't match what was in my tank and they offered a refund or a replacement order.
Hard to beat that, but you do have to stay in touch.

Thanks,
for the input.....They are closed now but it has been in the tank since 11:00am. I figure it would settle in by now. I guess I will give them a call tomorrow and see how it goes....I would hate for this beauty to die on me...

Yeah its pretty unanimous that they have excellent customer service. I've only ordered equipment and supplies from them I've been very pleased on that end. Definitely let them know if you are unhappy with anything :)

Yeah its pretty unanimous that they have excellent customer service. I've only ordered equipment and supplies from them I've been very pleased on that end. Definitely let them know if you are unhappy with anything :)

I not necessarily unhappy. Just thought it was kind of odd that no heat pack was provided. I guess 40 degrees here is not that big of a deal..Just that the water was ice cold when it arrived and then my tank being completely cloudy when I got home made it worse.

I not necessarily unhappy. Just thought it was kind of odd that no heat pack was provided. I guess 40 degrees here is not that big of a deal..Just that the water was ice cold when it arrived and then my tank being completely cloudy when I got home made it worse.

The fact that no heat pack was used is a mistake on their part. 40 degree weather is way too cold to ship corals or fish.

Let them know what your concerns are as soon as you can and I'd be willing to bet they will see that you remain a happy camper.

I would give them a call and let them know. That way they have it on there books that you called about that. Then if anything does happen you will have a log started about it already. But I have ordered from them a few times and have always been happy with everything.

I've ordered from them in the past and had nothing but good experiances with them. the quality of the livestock, IMO, is fantastic, and their customer service is top notch.
We only have a few good LFS here in St Louis....so I purchase alot of my livestock via the net.

Nick

Back