LiveAquaria.com Order... Anyone Interested?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Tangee

Queen of Chaos
It's that time again. I'm going to put an order together for those of us in the South End (and anyone in the North End who feels like a little drive :D ). I'd like to have all orders in by Tuesday so I can order for Thursday/Friday delivery. Anyone who's interested just let me know.

Thanks,
Susie :)

Hey susie I have been searching for a male keloggi seahorse but have come up empty I am not sure if they have the keloggi in stock or if they have a male but if they do I will jump on the wagon. I am not sure how to find out if they do have them or if they can find a male do I just call them. I wonder if they know which is the male? andy. oh and by the way I have a 4-6 head frag of candy I have been holding for you and your green anenome looks like it may split soon so I may be able to give you some of him back if he decides to .

Hey Andy,
I can do the order over the phone and if they can't guarantee me a male seahorse then I won't order one.

Randy,
You never told me what your friend wanted to order...?

Susie :)

I'm in, so far a Sea Hare, and a peppermint Shrimp. Got a bonus at work today, so this could be dangerous. Really should be good though, since I am moving in 3 weeks then going to Mexico. Hmm....

Bluediver79 said:
Hey Susie this is Mike, Randy's friend. Could you please add a 1 Bicolor Blenny,1 Yellow Clown Gobie, 1 Peppermint Shrimp

Ok Mike, I got it.

Joe, should I just use my psychotic, I mean psychic powers, and guess what you want :razz: :rolleyes: ?

Last edited:
Tangee said:
Ok Mike, I got it.

Joe, should I just use my psychotic, I mean psychic powers, and guess what you want :razz: :rolleyes: ?

Lol!

How bout he closes his eyes and pluck in your fuge :p

J/k...

Best,
Ilham

Bump... Last call going out today, I'm putting the order in this evening :)

Thanks,
Susie

I'm done Susie, and I like the one stop shopping.. :)

I'll come on Saturday to get the stuff... I never thought about you holding the shrimp though, I was getting carried away. If that doesn't work, just skip them for now.

Hey Colleen,
The shrimp aren't a problem at all... I'll just toss them in my fuge :oops: and I won't be letting anyone pluck them out :p .

Susie

Sorry I was away all day yesterday... The shipment is arriving today. I will call those of you whose numbers I have and PM the rest. I can make everything comfortable until everyone arrives.

Andy (WA Coral), your's won't go in until tomorrow, so if you change your mind let me know.

Paris, your's is going in tomorrow too, so I'll get them the first part of next week. Whenever you're back in town just let me know.

Colleen, I'll see you sometime on Saturday, everything will be fine until then!

Randy, Andy (M&M), Mike, Vicki and Joe, I'll be in touch soon.

Thanks!
Susie

What time do you expect the order. I'm at work an hour away from the south end and would like to get a head start.

Back