LiveAquaria.com Order... Anyone Interested?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Still Waiting... Fed Ex is trying to track it down, they have my number and say they'll call when they know what's going on. What a pain! LiveAquaria deserves kudos for letting me know before I even figured it out so I could get them on it!

I'll let everyone know as soon as I do.
Susie

Well, no good news yet again. It's after 9:00 p.m. and it appears our box of livestock is lost in transit. I will be on the phone first thing in the morning with anyone who will listen! Has anyone tried to get a real person on the phone at Fed-ex? It's not even an option on their menu :mad: :mad: :mad: .

I'll post back when I know anything!

Susie

So what happens in a situation like that? Do have have to accept the shipment once they find it and do you get your money back or what?

The 15 day guarantee is still in effect, but I think they will be expecting considerably more casualties at this point... they already emailed me regarding that, there was a LOT of shrimp and several very delicate fish in this order. Hopefully they are somewhere inside to spend the night at this point. I won't be looking forward to opening the box :(

Susie

We'll also put another order in for whatever is lost and they will send it out ASAP.

Well, I'm told the box is on the truck for delivery right now. I'm still impatiently waiting... hopefully soon!

Susie :doubt:

Ok, the box has arrived. Finally!!! I'm sending out pm's to those of you I haven't called.

Susie

How'd it go? Anything still alive? I am thinking about ordering from here maybe in a couple weeks and now I'm a little nervous!

onehawksfan said:
How'd it go? Anything still alive? I am thinking about ordering from here maybe in a couple weeks and now I'm a little nervous!

It went amazingly well! For two days lost in transit and cold (the box was also dropped at some point because it was in two unnatural pieces), those little creatures were packed to perfection, not too cold, and there has only been one shrimp lost!

LiveAquaria is an outstanding company! I would never hesitate for a minute to order from them. Fed-ex dropped the ball on this one. We'll have to wait and see if there are any longterm losses, but I doubt it will be anything significant.

Susie

Back