LiveRock supplier

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I never would buy LR online just for the reason that Ron said, the fear of having LR with no shape. So i just buy pieces that i can pick out at my LFS.

i have heard nothing but good things about the LR from premium aquatics and how you can tell them size and shape you are looking for, but i was just looking for a little cheaper...i should probably just go with Premium aq. since i know they have good feedback

just call in your order you can tell them what you are looking for!

i accidentally ordered one lb over the weekend.. i was trying to check shipping $$$$$.. you normally have to go through most of the payment process before it tells the shipping cost...well i actually ordered 1lb....thankfully, they got my e-mail and cancelled it!!

it costed me 60-70 bucks to have 150 lbs shipped from IND to SEA on southwest airlines I like alaska airlines better now.

finn said:
I got the Tonga deepwater show size.
Really nice. Large pieces.
Finn do you have any pictures we can see? I have about 3/4 of my rock Tonga deepwater I love the stuff, want more. Pics please.

i would like to get some larger pieces for my new tank... i may go w/ premium aquatics because they let you tell them what you want!!!

Back