local meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

1guydude

Having a psas meet tomorrow at Oceans by Design from 1-4pm . Oceans by desgins will be discussing the latest in filtration. Plz see the psas site or forum section here for more.
Thxs and look forward to it.
D

You guys have fun, even though I live just up the street from OBD, for obvious reasons I won't be attending this one. I got my wife home and I need to take care of her. Maybe next one.

Thanks to Eric and Becca for hosting us. The "Behind the Scenes" tour was cool. Had a chance to meet some new people. All in all, a great time!

Great cookies too!

I was late (had class) but made it by to the store. Met a couple of reefers but sorry I couldn't make it.

I wish I could have been there, but I needed to be with the wife. She is getting stronger, but still a long way to go.

Great news Earl! I had a great time talking with everyone. It was nice and casual and left room for lots reef talk. I was so fired up after seeing that 200 cube I went home and had a firesale on my bta tank. And started making plans to finish the cube:)

Though small in attendance t'was definitely good to finally put some faces to names here, DTECH07, 1guydude and especially Jacob who I had heard so many good things about in running the PSAS Club. Always respectful of Eric & Becca's generosity to the clubs and hobby. Looking forward to the upcoming Photo Workshop as badly need some improvement in this area.

Cheers, Todd

Hey Devin or Jacob is the photo workshop still a go? I know Brie's last day at BR was last week not sure if this changes things.

Sent From my Frontal Lobes via TapaTalk!!

Hey Lorrie she moved so her commute was going to be too long so she had to leave.

Sent From my Frontal Lobes via TapaTalk!!

OMGOSH! Brie left Barrier? Wow, did she post it on their forum and I missed it?

She moved to Everett and she doesn't drive so she had to quit. I talked to her when I was up there one day, it was her last day of tank maintenance. She will be missed.

Back