Long tweezers?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

BCT182

I was wondering where people are finding their extra long plastic or stainless steel tweezers? I need to start manually removing the 100,000 mini-stars from my display since they like the flavor or zoanthids and acans.

I'm too impatient to wait for an online order so I was wondering where I might find some?

A hardware store, or a medical supply store or craft store? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I would use normal tweezers but with a 30" deep tank, I don't feel like getting my armpits wet.

I was thinking harbor freight, but I don't want to drive all the way out there to find they don't have any.

Thanks
Brett

I have seen the metal ones in pet stores in the reptile feeding sections. 8, 10, or 12 inch ones. And the plastic in the SW section at Midway where I got mine they also carry the metal ones.

Got em! They were 9.99 at petsmart. I drove 2 miles up the street to Petco and picked em up for 7.99!

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a6cd8ef1-e7f9-8fcb.jpg

Here's my first round of picking at these stars. I'm gonna try again in the morning as soon as the lights come on. My goal is to starve my harlequin shrimp to death. Not literally but you know what I mean. I miss coraline algae.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you end up buying? Plastic or stainless? How long?

Mike

I ended up finding 10" long stainless steel tweezers. They were the exact same product at both petsmart and petco. Petco just happened to be $2 cheaper. They are the "ZOO MED" brand and are packaged for feeding bugs to reptiles. They are pretty slick. I am very happy with my purchase.

Back