Looking for a Vet

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

1fishkeeper

Keeper of the algae
Im looking for a Vet that sales Intercepter in the Tacoma/Puyallup area. If anyone knows of one that will sale it for red bugs for us in our tanks that would be great. Last time was a few years ago I needed it and it was a vet in Renton I think that sold it to me but I dont remember the vets name or location so I cant look her up. But if you know anyone that would be great. Thanks again for the help.

OK, if anyone can refer (1fishkeeper) to a Vet in Tacoma/Puyallup area to obtain Interceptor please do. If you have extra please send info in PM form, thanks in advance.

Cheers, Todd

Buying from an Australian supplier, to avoid the prescription issue, could get you in some trouble. In fact, Google just got in a bunch of trouble, for allowing similar international companies, who shipped medications to the US, without prescriptions, to use Google Advertising.

Behind Google's $500 Million Settlement With U.S. - NYTimes.com

It's not difficult to find a vet who's willing to prescribe Interceptor. More and more of them are becoming familiar with it's use, for our hobby. The problem is, on the west side of the state, Heartworm isn't as big of an issue, with dogs, as it is over on this side of the state. Because of this, not as many vets have it in stock.

Last edited:
Good points and something I had not thought about Sid.

Thanks.

Nick

Yeah I found that site a couple of days ago. But I have also been reading on RC about the plan B for red bugs. I might pick some of that up first and give it a try. I know its way cheaper doing it that way. Plus all of my SPS are on rubble so I can pull them out with out any prolems.

I forgot to say that I have called almost every vet here in the Tacoma, Puyallup area and none of them carried it but one and they refused to sale it to me. I even took in print outs about its use for red bugs and they still wouldnt even talk to me about it.

Back