Looking for a website like Imageshack

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mfinn

Surgeonfish
Does anyone know of a website that is similar to Imageshack ?
I like Imageshack to load pictures to, and then use it to download my pictures to use in posts on websites like Reef Frontiers, but it gets to be a hassle sometimes because of the traffic load on Imageshack. Right now I'm having problems doing anything on the Imageshack website. Load pictures/ delete pictures, whatever.
Is there a free alternate?

I don't know I only use photobucket. You attach them with the img tags, like you would use to attach a pic from any site.

That's funny....Imageshack has been rolling these past 2 days for me. I thought they must have had a server upgrade or something. I know there's a site called putfile that does it as well. HTH:)

I was just having a problem yesterday with Imageshack. Pictures would seem like they would upload to the site but when you would look into your account they wouldn't be there. I would try and delete pictures and that wouldn't work. I got no response from tech support. I tried 5 different times to load one picture without success, but checking a few hours later the same picture was there, 5 times. Just a long delay, probally because of heavy traffic.

Back