Looking for any puget sound starfish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Herefishyfishy

Smart Bass
Need Starfish: Dead or alive as long as they are fresh or frozen.
Will swap for any pacific starfish or even fresh frozen chocolate chip, linkia or sand sifter.
PM if you have any...

I am convinced they will. They have taken fresh cut legs with no problem

hmm...Well I think it is time for me to get the wet suit on and try it myself :):). Something has to make my little guy cheaper :p

Good luck,

-augustus

mike. I caught alot of them last summer. get a crab ring and some bait. head down to des moines pier. toss off the end (they have a artificial reef) you will get some big suckers.. wear gloves some have sharp spines. carefull of the warden its not crab season so no keep the dungies!

mike. I caught alot of them last summer. get a crab ring and some bait. head down to des moines pier. toss off the end (they have a artificial reef) you will get some big suckers.. wear gloves some have sharp spines. carefull of the warden its not crab season so no keep the dungies!

Larry? you still around? Way cool, thought you were gone away for good. Live around here? I don't have a fishing licence or whatever for inverst. Might have to look into it.

yeah dude...take a day at the docks! :D

Sounds like a blast! Or, pay a diver to bring me one back :>)

you must be rolling in it! :lol: You know, you might catch something else too, so there is that beneift. Maybe some fishing gear? Old Boot? Toyota Corolla?

you must be rolling in it! :lol: You know, you might catch something else too, so there is that beneift. Maybe some fishing gear? Old Boot? Toyota Corolla?

Perhaps find Jimmy Hoffa? Lost city of Atlantis? sunken treasure, now we are talking!!!
Naw, pay the diver a brewski and a handshake with a story about some really weird shrimp

Are you sure you are from around here? A real Northwesterner would just pull over near a pier, grab the crab trap out of his trunk, and snap up a sea star.

still around. trying to figure out the best way to get rid of my last tanks. dont want to be cheap about the breeding clowns that i have no time to raise the babies. or keep the tank as clean as it should be. Trying to figure out how to get the rbta's off the rock to sell them. from a 55 i have that I want out of here. hmmm still around but not into it anymore. taking a long break.

but hey. this summer if anyone wants to meet up at the dock. or better yet someone with a boat... lets do some fishin!

You don't need any type of license to take, hm, up to 3 or so stars a day, maybe more. Of course, one star will feed a couple of harly's for quite awhile.

oooh, I dunno....

A word of caution...I would really think twice about throwing in a crab ring off a pier out of season, the wardens always watch the Des Moines pier and besides that, the inference that you are poaching is something that's not too popular amongst sportsman.

Back