looking for buckets/water containers

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hi there...

we are moving a 100 gallon tank this weekend and are very much hoping to find another option for buckets other than buying them from home depot? possibly rentals? any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

water container

that would be perfect and well worth the drive!

i will actually be in kenmore saturday morning picking up a new puppy and could swing by then if that would work for you?

i have a 4 door mazda sedan... will it fit in the backseat or trunk?

thanks!

crystal

It should fit. Saturday am is fine..send me a PM with the time u will be in this area

I have a bunch of 5 gallon buckets Kirk gave me for my move last month. You are welcome to them. I'm about 10 minutes or so up the road from him.

Shoot me a pm if you'd like them.

I noticed your in Graham. There is a place on 112Th East right about Waller road that sells 55g plastic barrels real cheap. Its a house but has them all sitting out front, cant miss it. Ive bought a few there and they were great.

Don

hi there..

i very much appreciate the offer and could definitely use it! unfortunately since i am picking up a new puppy after discussing with the breeder it is probably best to get her home especially since its such a long drive.

thanks again!

crystal

I have a couple 6 gallon containers I could let you use. I am off 224 st and 58th ave. Let me know

Wayne

that would be great; thank you!

i am giving you my husband (matt)'s cell since he will be doing the picking up...253-245-7581.

thanks again!

crystal

hi there.. sent you a pm but in case you didnt get it i didnt want to leave you hanging expecting me tomorrow...due to puppy pick up and the long drive and stress on her i think it would be best to get her home sooner rather than later.

thank you for your offer though very much wish we were closer!

crystal

Just some ideas, many places that bake have leftover buckets, as do deli's. Sometime they will give them away. Have you also considered a rainbarrel? I found a place that recycles barrels and sells them cheap in food grade 30 gallon sizes. Hope this helps

sorry I missed your reply in this thread... I was looking for a PM. If you still need bucket give me a PM or call 847.9223

Wayne

Back