looking for help

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

haithym2006

hi all
i am doing research in hard coral, i have collected 4 different species from South China sea but i dont know how to identify these species. also i have no under water photos, i have photos but in the lab.... any body may help me?? thanks

Ummmmm....I think he means he is looking at the near cellular level processes of his subject corals....

If that's correct move directly to advanced lol because I can't help!

actually am looking to find new antibiotic from these organisms. antibiotic is a chemicals that kill pathogenic microbes :)

ok ... they are here
photostream

ok ... they are here

Well, that didn't work. You posted the wrong link. Here's the link you posted, but it was in IMG tags, so didn't work.
Flickr: haithym2006's Photostream

You attempted to post your entire photostream, into IMG tags. You have to post individual photos, into image tags.

When you're on your Flickr site, and have the image open, that you wish to post, right click on it. Then, click on "Copy Image Location." Now, back in your response window, click on the IMG icon that says "Insert Image." In the pop up window, right click and paste. This will place the Image Location, into IMG tags, for you, resulting in this... This is one of your images

5690661328_d526d62892_z.jpg

Now, for ID requests, I'd suggest posting in one of 2 forums that we have, here on Reef Frontiers.

Either our Reef Corals forum or our SPS Corals forum, both moderated by Kevin, who will be able to give you the best ID recommendations.

Last edited:
Back