Looking for salt deals.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Blazer88

Wasn't there a coupon or something that people would print off and take to Petco to get $30 buckets or IO salt? I'm in the need for salt but don't want to pay the $60 they were asking. Is it worth to order salt with the shipping?

i think what people do at petsmart is they print off the online price and often times they'll sell it to you for that price, i think that's what it was anyways

That's what Mike mentioned. That is probably what I did in the past but it was a while ago and don't remember.

I buy 3-4 pallets at a time. It is much cheaper that way.
cheapest I found just now for a single bucket was $42 shipped (2 for $74 Shipped)

I found it on petsmarts website, for some reason I kept looking at Petco. I'll print off the coupon and take it in. Thanks for the help!

lol nice, does drs foster and smith havea heavy charge on their salt? cause i know for a while they took off that part, on their website they say there's a charge for heavier items, but couldn't find anything more

MarineTeng: My posted price was from liveaquaria. Here blazer. How many you need?

Very nice Brenden. You probably dont run into the late night "crap I'm out of salt, gotta run to the LFS before they close" ordeal, lol.

Hey Blazer, Bridges in Lake Stevens has IO for $37 a bucket. Probably a little far away, but thats where I get mine from.

I don't do water changes all that often, so a single bucket lasts me a while. Looks like I can get it for about $30 for the 160 gallon mix from petsmart. It was about $40 shipped from fosters and smith. And that's a whole lotta salt Brenden! I wouldn't even know what to do with that, lol.

Back