Looking for salt mix recommendation

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Tropic Marin Pro-Reef here, or Tunze (if you can find it), pretty expensive but I've had enough trouble (or just blind bad luck) with other brands I've decided to fork it over, it seems like I'll pay for it either way (in dead livestock or in salt).

I've heard good and bad for all of them. I found Drs Foster Smith to have the cheapest price with the $9 shipping on the expensive salt like tropic marin, otherwise it is hard to beat Barrier Reefs IO bucket prices.

I was thinking about going with the tropic marin pro-reef. Like you said, I would rather spend a little extra in salt mix than loose coral and/or fish due to another bad batch.

Tropic Marin Pro-Reef here, or Tunze (if you can find it), pretty expensive but I've had enough trouble (or just blind bad luck) with other brands I've decided to fork it over, it seems like I'll pay for it either way (in dead livestock or in salt).

I've heard good and bad for all of them. I found Drs Foster Smith to have the cheapest price with the $9 shipping on the expensive salt like tropic marin, otherwise it is hard to beat Barrier Reefs IO bucket prices.

Tunze salt is on its way to the US now. We should have it back in stock by the end of Aug or middle of Sept. Still my favorite:)

Back