Looking for "true" Blue Maxima

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

BlackRed+Yellow

Currently I have a three inch Green/Purple Crocea and a five inch Derasa....I'm definatley diggin' the clam scene...I would like to get a Maxima next..Any recomendations on where I can find a quality Clams with a nice selction? I'm looking for a specific color ....True Blue. Almost like Navy Blue...Not purple, not Purple/blue Just deep bright Blue...I've seen pictures and I would like to find one.
Thanks guys.

I got my "true blue" from Barry. Back then a bright blue Marshall island cultivated was running ~$100 in the 3-4 inch range. But it's not that unusual of a coloration, I think. Anyway, Barry gave me a lot of personal attention and did the best job packing out a shipment that I've ever seen. Also shipped on Saturday with a "hold for pickup" designation that got them out of Fedex's hands and into my tank hours earlier than they would have been. If his level of service is still up to par, I'd highly recommend Clams Direct.

I also recommend Clamsdirect.com.

I did get a great crocea from Kevin in Spokane when I first discovered his store. Thanks! Its doing awesome.
0e2eef08.jpg

Back