• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to borrow/rent 100 gallon stock tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mfinn

Surgeonfish
I'm going to need atleast 2- 100 gallon ( or bigger) rubber maid stock tanks.
Going to be doing a major tank swap in about 3-4 weeks hopefully.

What do you have?

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not sure my tank will wait that long.
A leak developed yesterday in the bottom right corner and it seems to be more today.
Just ordered a replacement tank, but it won't be ready for 3-4 weeks.

I may have enough storage containers for the rock.
Gonna be looking for a cheap 55 gallon tank and stand I can house my fish in.

i have a extra 55 gallon drum you can use. if you need help with the tank swap. hit me up. i work for coral. lol

if it comes down to it and you need someone to hold your coral and fish. my 160 gallon only has a few fish in it and 1 rock anemone in it. i can hold stuff for you if needed.

One more thing I really need to find is a 50 to 55 gallon tank and a cheap stand to house my fish in for the few days.

One of the biggest problems I run into doing any tank swap is the size of my house.
It is a small house.

I have a spot I can stick a 48" x 12" wide tank and stand without being in the way.

If it would be of any help at all to you, I have a standard 20 gallon that I could get at least as far as puyallup to Chad or whatever.. I know its not what you are looking for, but I also know how helpful anything that is clean and holds water can be when your trying to do stuff like this...

If it would be of any help at all to you, I have a standard 20 gallon that I could get at least as far as puyallup to Chad or whatever.. I know its not what you are looking for, but I also know how helpful anything that is clean and holds water can be when your trying to do stuff like this...

Thank-you for the offer.
I think I'm pretty close to the big ticket items, with the exception of a tank in the 55 gallon range. Need to house 2 large clowns, 2 centropyge angels, a group of 5 green/blue chromis
( which are spawning) ( and are going to be rehomed) a large purple tang, leopard wrasse.
I figure a week shouldn't be too much for them.

I have a tank stand scenario that might work for you as well to use while doing this

it might actually work really well for you as it is really tall but the same foot print.
If you have my number still shoot me a call tomorrow after noon. or pm me
I think i might still have your #

I have a 30 gallon cube you can use if required.

Thank-you. But I think with the 2 stock tubs from Jess, and the 2 tanks I just got from Paul, I think I have it all covered.

HOWEVER ON MOVING DAY....................................... that's another thread. :)

what day do you plan on making the move?

When Mike ( OBD) gets done with the new 240. Placed the order yesterday and Mike said 3-4 weeks.

I'm going to setup the 75 for fish ( from Paul) out in my garage along with one of the stock tubs for just rock.
I will keep one stock tub inside for coral.

Back