Looking to buy boat. Advice?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brenden

See Anemaknee
I have been looking at boats for a few weeks now. Today I looked at a Donzi 35ZF. Anyone have one. pros-cons? Any other boat suggestions?

Yep, if it doesn't have a mast and at least 2 sails, its not worth buying. :p

But that's not really what you were looking for I don't think. heh

-Dylan

That's a pretty nice looking boat! I think you should bring it this way and let's test it out a bit to see if you should buy it:)

I was going to buy a bigger boat with a cabin, bed , shower etc but I do not think I would use it. At least with this boat I can still have some fun sking etc. The guy said it would run in the mid to high 60's MPH. They are proud of them.:shock:

Last edited:
Donzi's are nice boats! We have a few running around down here! They are fast!! My buddy has a small one (in the 16ft range) with an in-board and that thing fly's!!!

My Uncle has one and I remember speeding around on it and having a lot of fun when I was like 5 :) I was little so I would go tubing, but my cousins would wakeboard. That's all of the knowledge I have about Donzis :)

Llarian said:
Yep, if it doesn't have a mast and at least 2 sails, its not worth buying. :p

But that's not really what you were looking for I don't think. heh

-Dylan
hehehe

Now we're talkin Dylan!!!!! *grinz*

The happiest day I had with my boat was, when it was being pulled away by its new owner.

Don

If you want to drive on up here to Poulsbo, I will sell you my ski boat. It's a 19 1/2' Rinker, 4 bolt hi preform 350, mercruiser out drive, stainless prop, custom trailer that fits a 24' but changed for the Rinker (tows better). I have through hull exhaust for it but have not got around to installing it yet. It will go 60 any day of the week but when the water is just right I have been clocked at 71mph. I am thinking about selling it and just keeping my 12' dingy and my 17' Blue Water. ( maintaining 2 1/2 boats is getting old :eek: )

My dad said the happiest 3 days in a boat owners life is the day he gets his boat and the day he sells it.
Anyone know anything about Jupiter boats?

Here is the Jupiter I am looking at Krish. http://www.jupitermarine.com/38gallery.htm
I posted this topic on here hoping to get some un-bias advice. I figured on a boat forum I would here what ever they are selling is the best. Well I am looking for a boat forum now with some activity. Anyone know of one? Everyone I have found is dead.

That's a nice boat! And naw...I don't know of any forums :doubt: You see a bit of everything here in the Bahamas. I don't really take much note of it though...I know one thing, don't buy a Yahama motor and leave you boat un-attended! This guy was being chased down the road one day by the police in the middle of rush hour traffic with a small (probably 15hp or so) Yamaha outboard on his back. The police never caught him:lol: Wish I could help man, but I couldn't say what is a really great "hull"

IME its much easier to float around in a tube and toss $100 bills into the water!:eek: same amount of money gone but less frustration and less polution!:D

Well I just got a price on the Jupiter boat I posted. $264,000. I keep that in mind jsmkmavity. That may make more sense

I want a boat...:) ........Soon. Would love to get a tan on one while you fish and the boys are watching Daddy enjoying himself!:D
Soon hopefully right hun?:p

Back