• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of free Corals - Everything must go!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of free Corals - Everything must go!!!

All the pieces have been purchased or given away. I've tried twice to delete this posting but the systems keeps giving me an error, so please ignore.

Thanks, and be sure to check out all the great hardware I'm trying to sell. Everything is marked at 50% what I paid, and I'll be dropping it another 10% each week, so there will be some really amazing deals on some top of the line hardware.

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/classifieds.php?listing=moving-sale-50-off-everything-very-high-end-equipment-160986

Thanks, Marc
----------------

One of my buyers fell through so I still have a few very nice pieces that I need to get rid of:
- Turquoise Staghorn (1.5")
- Purple haze monti (2")
- Tyree red monti setosa (1")
- Sunset monti (1.5")
- Lots of monti confusa
- Green slimmer frags
- Lots of purple digitata
- Lots of brown digitata
- Several Red monti pieces

I'd love to get a little money for the nicer pieces, and was thinking of putting together a package deal of the best pieces of everything listed for $50.

Even with this package there is still plenty to give away, so let me know what you want, your phone number, and what time tomorrow you can stop by.

Thanks, Marc

List Date: 11/16/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Lots of free Corals - Everything must go!!!
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $0.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
reef-frontiers

Mobile friendly version: Lots of free Corals - Everything must go!!!

Marc has some really nice corals and is a very generous guy, it would be well worth your time to check his stuff out.

I was just up north to the other day. Should have checked rfs I guess. Pm sent though
D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back