• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

lots of reef equipment for sale. make offers

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reefman069

want more mini maxi
lots of reef equipment for sale. make offers

lots of reef equipment for sale. reef octopus skimmer with pump. rated for 100 gallons. needs air tubing and bubble silencer. 300 watt heater with controller. 3 actinic ballast with bulbs. icecap 660 with brand new harness. amp master 4200 pump. maxi jet 1200 pumps with magnet holders. acylic magnet glass cleaner. list goes on. ask i might have it for sale. just trying to clean out what im not using. thanks chad. text me if you want pictures of anything. 253-576-6326. thanks chad

List Date: 4/17/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: lots of reef equipment for sale. make offers
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: lots of reef equipment for sale. make offers

Last edited:
here is a picture of all the stuff for sale. i have 2 mag drive 9.5's. a few 10 gallon glass tanks. i have a 30 gallon tall and a few other tanks for sale.

bump to the top. still have lots of reef equipment for sale. make offer. i want this stuff gone

1 more mag drive 9.5 sold. will trade for coral.
here is the list of stuff that i still have. 30 gallon tall tank. 2 or 3 10 gallon tanks. 2 maxi jet with magnet holders. sump light. 2 aro ballast 55x2 watts and bulbs. 1 vho ballast and actinic bulbs. icecap 660 ballast with new wire harness.

Back