low light spreading coral

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

blk822822

It's only money, RIGHT?
I have a rock wall that dosn't get much light and I would like to gat a coral that would grow and spread up the wall. Any suggestions???

How about GSP? I think saltwater city has (or has had it in the past) it growing on the back of a tank and it's cool looking. I don't think it needs a lot of light either.

I've got a lot of green star polyps growing. I think I have a couple pieces of mat that are hanging off the edge of my LR right now that I could easily clip off. Maybe we could work a trade if you have any spare frags.

The only frags I have right now are a 1" purple stag and a 1" blue tort acroa with like 3 arms. Both pretty small.

Just got home and checked my tank. I have a few pieces of GSP that could easily be trimmed off the mat.

I'd be happy to hook you up with them. Looked at some pics, and the blue tort acro looks pretty cool if you want to part with it. If not, maybe an IOU for the future when you get some frags you want to swap? Whatever works.

Let me know if you want to stop by and grab some star polyps.

Mushrooms would also grow well on the rock wall. I have a few that are spreading, so I could probably pop one off and you could take it, but I haven't done it before.

I bought some liverock off someone here that was covered in GSP, so I'm happy to share. I saw them at a LFS, and they were priced kind of crazy. Like 30 bucks for a quarter sized piece. I got 3 or 4 rocks covered in them at 3.99 a pound for the rock, or something like that. So, I'd be happy to share the wealth. :)

Well I have 2 pieces of GSP. One large and a small piece. I was looking at my wall and don't know if I need to add something or just wait for Coriline to grow on it. Thanks for the offer but my wife says I need to just wait and let stuff grow, good advice . I think. Thanks for the offer but I think I will wait a bit, maybe jumping the gun. But if you come down this way let me know I will give you the Blue tort for a great deal or trade for a GSP. Thanks for the offer. I look forward to meeting you.

Back