luisse25's 90 gal tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I dont know if I could go chopping if my tank looked like that either. I am putting a frag tank on the back end of my system to
put pieces of things as I get them and hopefully will be able to just frag out of there and keep my hands out of the display.
The only "underwater fragging" Ive done was a chalice and the skeleton was broken already so all I had to do is cut the flesh
part with a blade so it was an easy one.

that is a great idea....:) the only pieces i can frag are the z and p's i have in the sandbed..the ones in the rockwork would be impossible...if i have to pull it out i will have to get all other corals that are mounted and thats a lot of work....they are even growing underneath the rock also...its hard because i had one small colony of palys that got stress and slowly declined but i couldn't do much because i cant get it out to dip...i just ended up scraping them underwater and got rid of the polyps before it infect others....i know it can be saved but i have no way of getting the rock out..kinda frustrating but on the bright side theres a few polyps left that are doing ok now that i can grow...

What are the zoathids in the fourth picture with the insaine orange skirt. They are going on the top of my wish list for sure.

bowerbanki acan,,got this 3 years ago...this is my oldest coral..excuse the dirty glass

space invader pectinia

new hammer open up,,i took this pic with flash,,,shows the yellowish color on it

Last edited:
a cute small long tentacle plate given by a friend...really cute

new shrooms
st thomas bubble shroom

these shrooms are coloring nicely everyday...the pimple dots glows under blues

and these....thanks nata for the beautiful orange rhodactis on left

Last edited:
thought i bump this...
got a very small blue haddoni carpet its about 3 inches small and has a cute hitchhiker anemone crab...although the carpet looks more purple than blue...but under just t5 blues its blue :D

also got a small red haddoni carpet about 5-6 inches small...super nice :)i have it in a container for now and all i can find that fits it and not taking much room in my tank is a cool whip container hahaha,,,i am trying to find a good spot for it and moving everything around:D i could show a better picture on its spot but i just cant wait to show it :)
thats a magnet cleaner for comparison how small the carpet is....this red carpet is the brightest i have owned.

another hammer i added in my tank....i got depressed i lost my favorite orange wall hammer:(....it just started sliming and bailing off flesh,it slowly slimed and melted....also lost my all green hammer and its a bummer....now i am very cautious and i think i am not gonna get any wall hammer anymore...and because of that i added this branching hammer just to cheer myself of the losses ^_^

luisse, this looks like one that was on DiversDen section. :) where did you get the red haddoni?? there are hard to keep from my understanding..

luisse, this looks like one that was on DiversDen section. :) where did you get the red haddoni?? there are hard to keep from my understanding..
hi,i have kept haddoni's in the past..:)they are actually easy to keep if u get them healthy
it is not from diversden :)

Back