Luke's 20G

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

krylon is a brand of paint designed to bond to plastic and has been used in countless reef tanks... just make sure you dry it thouroghly before you put it in the tank. you can get it at any home despot.

Thanks for the info! i will either do that or find a black 1" elbow

I would be easier to find the paint. You could just run a lower waterline for a day while you let the paint dry, or i can make a separate drain and you can paint it black.

I would be easier to find the paint. You could just run a lower waterline for a day while you let the paint dry, or i can make a separate drain and you can paint it black.

Im just gonna use the one i got and paint it. It wont be to terribly difficult :D

K by removing it im not sure where ittl put the water line. Better just turn the skimmer and return pump off before hand.

a 1" elbow is about what a dollar or less?? Just go buy one, paint it, let it dry and swap out the white one. Nice build.

Here are some updates of the tank! Also thanks Natalia and Charisse for the beautiful corals!

Wellso

05.jpg

02.jpg

Favia

04.jpg

Zoanthids

12.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

08.jpg

10.jpg

15.jpg

I meen what gallon, and uhm what inch bulkhead/plumbing? Also how many gallon return is that?
I havent been on Reefrontiers in forever, i forgot a lot!! But i want to setup a 20gallon :D

My sump is actually the same exact tank as my display. I got it at the dollar gallon sale from Petco. I have a 1in bulkhead for my safety and two 3/4 inch bulkheads for my return and other drain. I use a Rio 8hf for my return which pushes about 550 GPH @ 1ft!

Back