Macna 2005

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What a blast we had last year! I am considering attendance :)

I will be there :D.. Time to get this thread jumping.. anyone else going? Come visit me at the Captive Oceans booth, right when you walk in the door :D

I'll be there! Scott, I'm going to pretend I don't know you this year :D. Let's see how many times I walk past the booth before you finally see me and say Hello. :lol:

This is who I know is going so far.....MDM, Alice, Zack, mojoreef, Sharks, dgasmd, Scott, JeremyB, and myself.

I can’t wait. This is going to be a great weekend.
I see the Stones in concert tomorrow and drive straight to DC in the morning.
I look forward to seeing you all there.

NaH2O said:
I'll be there! Scott, I'm going to pretend I don't know you this year :D. Let's see how many times I walk past the booth before you finally see me and say Hello. :lol:

This is who I know is going so far.....MDM, Alice, Zack, mojoreef, Sharks, dgasmd, Scott, JeremyB, and myself.

hahaha yeah no kidding, last year it was like you didn't know who I was :idea: hehe.. This year I am going to find you and buy you a beer!

As well as MDM and Mojo (even though he never gave me the info for the media).. :D I look forward to meeting the rest of the RF crew as well :D..
My plane leaves in less then 5 hours whooo hooooooo.!!!! MACNA HERE I COME!

Have fun at the Stones!

scott

WaterDogs said:
yawn......

WD - do you need a nap?

Scott - you can buy me a soda. One sip of an alcoholic beverage, and I'm afraid I'd be passed out on the floor.....not to mention I'm already a klutz, so alcohol would only make it worse. I'd be liable to do some serious damage to myself or those around me. :D

Alberto - I think I owe you two beers don't I?

I just checked in ... very close to the airport. Heading out shortly to meet up with a friend. Scott, we will touch bases along with everyone else, should be fun. Did you receive my PMs and emails? :D

even though he never gave me the info for the media
hmmm I sent you all that almost a month ago bud. I was wondering why I hadnt heard anything?? I will bring it to macna

Mike

We're Back!!!

Woohoo - a good time, yet again. The presentation at the banquet on the Great White Shark project was the highlight for me. Awesome presentation, with really cool video and photos. I really enjoyed it. Also, a couple of good presentations by Steven Pro, and, of course, Anthony Calfo.

It was great seeing and hanging out with everyone again. I know my ditziness provided entertainment for a few folks...lolol. Photos will be posted at some point, I'm sure, but I didn't bring my camera. Soooo, we'll have to rely on Chuck, Gene/Zhenya, and I think Alberto/dgasmd took some, as well.

I had a blast as well; it was great meeting some folks in person - you all really look different then your avatars, lol.

I agree, the Monterey Bay Aquarium's Great White Shark presentation was awesome; the speaker was so passionate about the project! I attended a couple of the education break-outs that were very informative with passionate speakers as well. It's great when the speakers really get you caught up in the info by their enthusiasm.

Nikki, I hope you had a long - and quiet - night's sleep last night. ;)

LOL, Alice :lol:. I crashed by 9:30pm last night. However, the night wasn't as quiet as I hoped....the little one kept having to go potty. *sigh* :D

Even though I was at the airport two hours early in DC, I got the last seat on the plane. And since we were so late leaving DC, I missed my connection at Dallas.

I didn't get to bed until 3:00 AM.

Needless to say, I'm going to go take a nap soon and will be working from home this afternoon!

Back