MACNA Boston

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

me....don't know if that is a good thing or not. lol

LOL - some may not think it is such a good thing. I am looking forward to the Calfo coral prop workshop (anyone else doing workshops?). I wish I could afford to do the photography workshop, too....but alas, paying for airfare leaves my pockets somewhat on the empty side.....need to save a little for anything I might "have to have" while tank shopping!

FWIW, I'm planning on going. Yeeee Hawww! I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

I will be there for sure. It is not a promise, but rather a threat!!!!

Congrats on your first post dgasmd - its always nice to see you! BTW - Happy Birthday!

Thanks. I can't believe I had never posted here before. I thought I had, but oh well...........

Nikki:

I will be requiring your help soon to wire my automated ball valves to my timer. I think I have the same as yours.

Anthony - look forward to meeting you, as well as everyone else! Will you also have a booth set up?

I'll be going as well. Looking forward to it and meeting everyone.
Nikki, as you know a change in the schedule has been made a few times for the conference. If you get the time, stop by the Fragexchange booth and some coral propagation demo's will be going on throughout the day. You can even do some hands on yourself. I know everyone would like to meet you in person, and we can catch up on current and past events ;)

I'm researching airfares right now. I had a lot of weird things happen recently and day by day I was going...then not going. Hopefully I can find some decent fares and hotel rooms. Basically, I'm crossing my fingers.

Curt,
Mac just got her airfare, so hopefully you can too at a decent rate. I booked mine awhile ago and just checked it again and it had only gone up a couple bucks. I know a few people that are staying at hotels nearby and they are running shuttles to the Hyatt frequently. I really hope that you are able to go!
charlie,
Here is a link for the next one in Washington DC
Macna XVII

Back