MACNA Boston

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I know you'll all have a great time :) I decided not to go this year and made other plans but I know I'm going to be jealous of you all.

Maybe next year's MACNA in Washington D.C.

Maryx - for sure I'll stop by! Sorry for being late to respond to this thread. I've been gone for a couple of days, and now need to catch up on things before I leave. Can't wait to see everyone!!

Nixxie,

I figured you may be gone for the holiday. Looking forward to seeing you and Mike there!

17.gif

How could I have forgotten the Dew man!?! I look forward to meeting you as well! :)

It took a lot of last minute planning but I'm getting on a plane at 5:30 tommorrow morn and I'll be there by noon. Lookin' forward to meeting everyone!!!

Ill wait till it gets a little closer to home. I will be goin to IMAC for sure next year.

MINIATUS :D

I most certainly did and I really enjoyed meeting all of you guys. I must say you really made the trip a pleasure!

I had a blast with everyone.....even with all the teasing from Chuck. :)

Witfull said:
i had a great time,,,i went south to BrianE's house and had a frag party.

I hope you saved some frags for me.. I just paid for some from him...
:eek: ...I am sure he will save some for me..
Ed

yeah Ed,,,he has a great white cap for ya..LOL there are plenty of frags left. im gonna post some pics once the coffee kicks in.

Wit,
You are so cool! Thanks! I am excited to see what he sends me!
Too Damn Excited...I am Sorry.

Hey, So Who all went and how did it turn out? I want to hear some more about your trip please?

Ed :)

Oh ya, I had a good time! Here are a couple of pix to whet your appetite.

The last leg of my journey home (from Charlotte to GSP) was on a prop. Soooo glad it was good weather.

Back