Making Zoos grow.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

finkebluetang

What do you do to help your Zoos grow. Do you feed them or just let them grow on your own. I have a set of brown zoos and greens zoos and I like them to grow faster so any help will be find.

zoo plex

What do you do to help your Zoos grow. Do you feed them or just let them grow on your own. I have a set of brown zoos and greens zoos and I like them to grow faster so any help will be find.

hey
i use the following for mine
kent marine zoo plex and once a week i put in coralife liquid gold plus and i use live green plankton . i buy it off ebay. all my corals are thriving

Last edited:
Just keep shaking your fist at them with an angry facial expression. You'll intimidate them into growing.

Just keep shaking your fist at them with an angry facial expression. You'll intimidate them into growing.

Better yet, print this picture, and tape it on the side of your tank next to your zoos.

chuck-norris-002.jpg

Just buy some really expensive brightly colored zoanthids, then your green and brown ones will grow like crazy while the expensive ones just sit there. Works like a charm for me.

Just buy some really expensive brightly colored zoanthids, then your green and brown ones will grow like crazy while the expensive ones just sit there. Works like a charm for me.

LOL-that is too funny . . .and oh so true!

Why is that? I hate the fact that my pink/brown ones have 4x'ed but the orange ones have only 1.5x'ed!!!:evil:

Back