Malware

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

AVG alerted me that the site had aquired a virus and named the specific program variation. I was writing an email to Chuck but figured out he already was aware of it.

I Love AVG!

I have several issues yesterday. One was my own doing , but I did click on a photobucket picture from my email program and got a virus alert.

Since the attack is over, and it takes a week or 2, or more, to get Google to remove the flag, your best option is to disable the "Block reported Site" option, in your security settings. Another option, is to use IE, which sucks...lol. For those that wanna argue the lack of security with IE, I ask, why is it that Firefox, Safari and Chrome all blocked the site, yet IE didn't even notice? LOL

Since the attack is over, and it takes a week or 2, or more, to get Google to remove the flag, your best option is to disable the "Block reported Site" option, in your security settings. Another option, is to use IE, which sucks...lol. For those that wanna argue the lack of security with IE, I ask, why is it that Firefox, Safari and Chrome all blocked the site, yet IE didn't even notice? LOL

Because Microsoft does not incorporate the programming with an outside open source agency as the others do. After all it is all owned / ran by Google in the long run.

on a side note NODS32 Anti-Virus caught it though and once the ads were removed it went away.

Because Microsoft does not incorporate the programming with an outside open source agency as the others do. After all it is all owned / ran by Google in the long run.

on a side note NODS32 Anti-Virus caught it though and once the ads were removed it went away.

So, IE should have caught it on their own, if MS wants IE to be "secure." The fact that IE didn't catch it, is just one example of just how insecure IE is.

hah, I just said something because someone I know tried to make a generic password. He chose insecure, but meant unsecure. Now he has figured it out and has to type insecure all the time ;P

I couldn't get on for days. Still to visit i have to disable my fraudulent site warning in safari. Glad to be back tho haha need my fix.

Back