Man!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ok so word is there is going to be another big lot posted tomorrow. So when it does go online be sure to give me an hour or so before you buy so I can cherry pick my clams out. Then the rest of you can have whats left over. MMMMKAY?

;)

Ok some pic's for you all. Thanks again Barry.

90beb64a.jpg

dec4dc9b.jpg

Pink Maxima
f6c6042c.jpg

07750776.jpg

a63f015e.jpg

673ee6a8.jpg

Hello! I'm new here and sorry if this sounds a bit out of place....but I have been trying to figure out a way to start a new thread / post and I just can't seem to get it. Am I missing something here??? The only way to get help from you guys was to REPLY to one of the posts. Sorry about that.

Ashima, welcome to RF!!! On the main forum page, there's a list of forums. Find the topic that most suits you, such as New to Reefkeeping...Click on it and all the topics of that forum will show up. Near the upper left of the topic list, just above it, is a button "New Thread." Click it and you're on your way. Keep in mind that you must be signed in to be able to post a new thread. Skinz, I hope you don't mind the intrusion. I would have PMd a response to Ashima, but as a new member, PMs might not be understood. Ashima, if you are familiar with PMs, please PM me, or any other willing member, if you have any other questions.

Thanks a ton! Now I can start asking you guys to help me with a bunch of issues which seem to have cropped up out of the blue with our one year old tank.

Back