~~~March 17th PSAS Meeting~~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

u have to be a member to go to it??

WHAT??

LOL!!!no dood first you show up with the smiley face and being all goofey, then you buy the coral you were looking for AND THEN once the president (Colleen) or someone asks you ... who are you? you just say... i'm with him/her (just point at someone) and then you run for your dear life .

if they catch you... you get the rotten fish AND cow guts ----- j/k :lol: :lol:

All events are members only. We have to charge a membership so we can pay the bills to bring these events to the membership. It costs to rent the room, it costs big bucks to bring speakers in and so on.

You can join at the meeting or any event and we know who is a member and who isn't. :)

The predicted Weather looks Good for Bellevue for next Saturday!
I am expecting the place to be packed.

we don't need no stinkin' badges! :lol: OK...so I have been watching the Mel Brooks catalog lately...

Will there be name tags? Username and real name, that sort of thing?
Hey Jan, Sometimes name tags are used. Everyone is pretty informal though. Just look around for that big Goofball with the camera "Ed". He will show ya around..........When he's not too busy loading his coolers with cool frags.:D
Scott:)

Scott - is your new hobby catchin gator in the bayou? cool avatar, bet it's got a cool story behind it that you can fill me in about at the swap :D

Hey Jan, Sometimes name tags are used. Everyone is pretty informal though. Just look around for that big Goofball with the camera "Ed". He will show ya around..........When he's not too busy loading his coolers with cool frags.:D
Scott:)

I will buy some name Tags. :)

Is anyone interested in a sand-sifting sea star? He's about 4 inches across. I got talked into buying him from the LFS (by my hubby) and now I've read that there's a high risk he will probably starve to death due to running out of microfauna to eat. Is there anyone with a large system and lots of substrate algae, who might want him? Snails will compete with him for the food-source...

Oregon Torts

Since I'm sure Dang's Oregon Blue Torts are all spoken for, I thought I'd add that we should have 4-6 available at the discounted price of $50. We will bring them to the meeting if anyone is interested. We have negotiated with our current supplier an now have the regular price down to $69.99.

Craikeeeeeeeeeee! mate, I can't wait to see what Al G does with this one. Dancing crock w/ Scott's head digitally imposed on it??? hmm? could be fun.

Hey Ed, Got a good picture of Scott to use? Anyone have a vid of the Croc Hunter dancing?
scottgif.gif

Last edited:
Back