~~~March 17th PSAS Meeting~~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
Time is flying by....

We are going to do something a little different for this meeting. We are going to rent a room at BCC and allow sponsors or members to bring whatever hobby related item they would like to sell or trade.

This is your meeting so make it what you want.

Have frags to sell? Bring them along.

Have equipment in your storage room? Bring it along.

You can use this thread to list what you have; or just bring it sight unseen.

Sponsors are invited as well, there is nothing required from the sponsors to participate. So get those coolers filled with frags and come on down!

Thanks to Ed, we are expecting PFO Lighting to come and do a talk and demonstration on lighting.

All meetings are members only and you can always join at the event, then you have your card for discounts at all our sponsors. :):):)

Not sure if there will be a raffle at this meeting; but we are revving up for the huge annual fundraiser bbq on June 24th.

I am thinking of going, are there alot of frags for sale? What types of corals are for sale? What usually goes on there?

Well we have a different meeting every month. Everyone will start listing what they have available...

what frags does everyone have??

sorry to ask because I am sure it is the same time every time, but what time is the meeting?

Barrier Reef will be there with tons of frags. We'll bring one of ATI's BubbleMaster Skimmers so anyone who hasn't had a chance to check them out in person can have a look. We'll also bring a bunch of Elos test kits and Amino Acids. Can't wait to see everyone! Sounds like a great, fresh idea for a meeting.

This sounds great Colleen!! I will be there and probably do a little cleanup around the house and bring some stuff in for sale/free. Anybody up north want to plan another carpool? Ben, Ken?

I can bring frags of red sea pulsing xenia. Grows like a weed, constantly pulses, and sadly its every new vistors favorite coral lol(takes them a while to realise those colored stick and rocks are alive). Let me know in advance if you are interested, otherwise I wont bother bringing them. Will take me a little time to attach them to some rocks.

Back