~~~March 17th PSAS Meeting~~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Important Note regarding Ben's stuff: Please read

So just so I'm up front with everyone, All pictures posted here were taken under 12k reeflux Mhs. No actinics on (beleive me, these 12ks have enough actinics in them :) )

I'm not planning on bringing anything to the swap that is not reserved in advance b/c there is a lot of stuff and I'd rather keep the pieces whole if I don't sell everything - hope everyone understands. :)

If you live near the mill creek/Snohomish area and want to come by earlier to pickup your frags and talk shop, we can probably arrange something after work or on the weekend.

I have seen red bugs in my tank before. So, if this is a concern for you, I'll recomend you QT. As anyone will tell you though, it's always a good idea to quarantene anything that's wet just in case.

I am always up for trades. However, for some reason I am finding myself becoming more and more picky these days and gravitating towards more oddball select stuff. If you have oddball, hard to come by stuff, I'll probably be interested.

Don't hesitate to PM me with questoins

Scooby doo question sound "WWWWREALY SHAGY?" - you have such a good thing going there. Changing directions to SPS? or FOWLR? yeah, create a seperate post about it and lets talk, I'm really curious

What's Left?

Unfortunately, due to some system changes that went into place last night it doesn't look like we have an edit button anymore for regular users. Check it out if you havne't seen it:
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23795

So the only way I can see to update you on what's sold is to post a list each day (apologize for the messy format, but this is the best way I could to update what's left):

Sold:
  • green monti cap: Dennis & Angie- Minus the Ich
  • Red monti cap: Dennis & Angie -Minus the Ich
  • Frogspawn: Jan
  • Purple Slimer: Jan
  • 2 heads of Hammer: Susie (Tangee)
  • Blue Zoos: dreamer253
  • 1 funky monti cap: dreamer253
  • 1 red monti cap (half dollar):dreamer253
  • Blueberry Turaki - Sushiboy
  • 1 ORA tort - Sushiboy

Still Available (please PM to arrange):
  • Trumpet
  • Hammer
  • Green Slimer
  • Funky Monti cap (again, don't know the real name, just for the purpose of this post)
  • Blue Stag
  • Star Polyps
  • Red Monti
  • Green pavona
  • ORA Tort
  • Purple tip acro

I'll update the list again tomorrow and can tell you real time if an item is available via PM.

PURPLE TIP ACRO!

Continuation of post count #40 - sorry folks, would be much easier if they didn't take the edit button away from us overnight...

Here are the pics of the actual colonies I have available (I know everyone likes to see actual pics)

Please reserve in advance:

Far left - ~2 inch round, 1 inch tall - $30
middle - ~3 inch round & tall - $50
right - ~1.5 inch round, 1 inch tall - $25

410397145_62eb033c81.jpg

410397142_27a030a95b.jpg

410397144_c1a764e725.jpg

UPDATE: ALL COLONIES SOLD - now have only frags available

Middle piece sold- Jezzeapi
Far right sold - pitlife79 - $5 off listed price
Far left sold - Jamiehill -$ off listed price

Frag - 1 inch - reserved for Dan (AKA the shark)

Update: probably only 2 more frags left

Last edited:
Cleaning out the storage room and drawers.. tons of little things. Will bring to meeting, and set up donation table, first come first serve, honor system "pay what it's worth", proceeds to the club.

Ben,
I would like to buy the middle colony for 50. I am just hoping its not the same coral I have.
Ed

Ben,
I would like to buy the middle colony for 50.
Ed

Doh.. sorry, Ed, Jesse just snatched that one up earlier today. Can I interest you in one of the smaller colonies instead? Actually, come to think of it, wonder if you already have this one.. kind of a murkey green base w/ purple tips.

Also, just saw that they fixed the whole "edit" button thing. i'll update posts w/ quantities left after I finish answering a few more PMs.

Doh.. sorry, Ed, Jesse just snatched that one up earlier today. Can I interest you in one of the smaller colonies instead? Actually, come to think of it, wonder if you already have this one.. kind of a murkey green base w/ purple tips.

Also, just saw that they fixed the whole "edit" button thing. i'll update posts w/ quantities left after I finish answering a few more PMs.

I am wondering still if I had it. Is it a tri-color or not. If it is not, I am intereseted. I will take the smaller piece.
:) Ed

I am wondering still if I had it. Is it a tri-color or not. If it is not, I am intereseted. I will take the smaller piece.
:) Ed

oh man Ed, I wish I could tell you definitively if it was or not. I've heard others (Dang & Chad (reefman069)) refer to it as a tricolor before. I thought you had to have 3 colors to be a tricolor though, no? From what I can tell, I see only 2. I've always just called it a purple tip acro. I don't want to talk myself out of a sale, but you may wan tto be on the safe side and assume you already have it.

Back