March meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think I could bring up well maybe I could pull some 175's for the day - Maybe I will have my other lights by then and I will get the iwaski 15k's Ray had them on his and they looked good. I better email him and send him a check. I will bring the 40 when I get the frag - you said you were off monday? Then maybe after work monday I could pop up - let me know when after dinner is.

brian that would be great can you come early? you can come early too ben if you wish.

anyone who needs directions pm me for them and my phone #
steve

50 is running and the 40 is being washed out and leak tested today. I will make the racks for it later today or tommorrow when I get up. all Ill need is lights..........brian:cool:
steve

Id rather be known as a coral holding facility. would you like to be the first customer?
ben
Looks like lehigh is leaving friday morn at 7:30am from wegmans in bethleham. do you just want to meet me at my house I am going to drive.

Just waiting on the bulbs - Hey remember what bulbs Jim was running? weren't they coral life? or coral vue? Can't remember. Will have to look again. Hey the dude Dave at marine fish sold 600lbs of live rock for a buck a pound. Beleive that? No one told me.

steve,, are you going to meet us at wegmans. we can all stick together on the drive down. unless that is too early since you guys are way up there:)

we all need to exchange cell fon #'s in case anyone breaks down or gets lost.

Steve, how far are you from Wegman's? It'll take me 45 minutes to a hour to get to you, so I'm trying to figure out what time to leave in the morning. If I leave at 6:00, will that give us enough time or should I leave earlier?

it should take around 40-45 minutes from my house. so be there around 645 or a little earlier. lisa is the number I have your cell #?

Glad to hear it. Are these the lights that you bought from that guy out in wherever?

Thanks again Steve and thanks to everyone for contributing to a great meeting. Brian, as always the frags were a treat. Hopefully, I now have my water in line and I'll have frags to distribute to the group in no time at all. Keep your fingers crossed that all of that SPS grows quick. BTW Steve, I came home and tested my Cal and Alk. Came up 460 and 10. I'm half tempted to buy probes. I could go for a piece of that sandwich right now. lol!

steve,
i had a great time at the meeting.... everything was great. you did a really good gob at putting everything together. it was worth the nose bleed i got on the way down the mountain :) when you said you were a mountain boy i didnt think you meant it was your driveway.. :) i am glad i could give the club a good laugh watching me get out of there.....lol

as soon as i catch the flame angel he is yours...

thanks again.

Back