March TOTM

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Gimmito just talked with Jason at premium Aquatics and he is going to put your gift cert together for ya. He also said for a RF member he was going to throw in a couple of other goodies for ya to!!!!!!!

enjoy

Mike

Awesome Jim! Hard earned and well deserved. I've followed your build for a long time now and look forward to seeing it grow out. Come a long way from that hole in the wall...:clap2:

Very nice tank. I just wanted to let you know I have a blue face Angel larger then the one you have. He was smaller when I got him. He will eat everything coral wise in your tank. I decided to switch to a fowlr tank for that reason. I just wanted to give you a heads up, but I am sure you know this.

I could just about repeat what Scampy said. :) I've also been following along since the beginning but somehow missed the filling with water, aqua scaping and putting fish in phase. Congratulations on getting your system running!!

Very nice tank. I just wanted to let you know I have a blue face Angel larger then the one you have. He was smaller when I got him. He will eat everything coral wise in your tank. I decided to switch to a fowlr tank for that reason. I just wanted to give you a heads up, but I am sure you know this.

....Oh I'm aware that he's a nipper. ;)

I had to take out all my acans, scolys, blastos, etc. and I don't even dare try a clam !

Fortunately, he leaves sps alone though and that's what keeping in there still. He might eventually go on the eviction list though...since I would like to try the aforementioned corals and clams.

I could just about repeat what Scampy said. :) I've also been following along since the beginning but somehow missed the filling with water, aqua scaping and putting fish in phase. Congratulations on getting your system running!!

Thanks for following from the get go and the kind words Trido. :)

jimdogg,

all these fish in a 180?

I plan on having a fowlr with 5-6 large angels in my 375g..i already have a blueface, passer, blonde naso, copperband, and pair of orange diamon gobies.

on the list:

queen
emperor
regal
majestic
scribbled
blue line or personifier (havent decide yet)
pair of potter angels

btw..i love the music...nights in white satin, ray charles, al green..oh man....good choices...I could watch this over and over...nicely done.

you can see my tank via the WebCam...link and log in info is under my signature..

Last edited:
Ya they are all in a 180. There happy and everybody gets along. I am going to buy a bigger tank for them in year or two. As long as everybody is getting along and the water quality is good, I am happy!!:whoo:

Congrats Gimmito! A very awesome looking tank and I'm sure it will be even more impressive as it matures. BTW, Love the look of the Lumatek/Lumenmax Elite/Radium lighting combo, very sweet looking and what I have planned for my tank.

Cheers,
Alex

Last edited:
Congrats Gimmito! A very awesome looking tank and I'm sure it will be even more impressive as it matures. BTW, Love the look of the Lumatek/Lumenmax Elite/Radium lighting combo, very sweet looking and what I have planned for my tank.

Cheers,
Alex

Thanks for the kind words Alex. I think you will be very happy with that lighting combo.

Back