MarvinsReef 110g Tank...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

it's been a while since I fed these guys... let's just say they liked it... ;) the two red ones are fast to swallow up chunks of PE mysis... LoLz... they look like volcanoes ready to explode... :)

01-07-10_Scollies.jpg

Marvin I know that I have said this before but you have by far one of the most beautiful collections of corals that I have ever seen. Keep up the good work.

Ricky,

Marvin I know that I have said this before but you have by far one of the most beautiful collections of corals that I have ever seen. Keep up the good work.

Ricky,
Thank you Ricky... I appreciate the kind words... :)

can you tell I like these corals?!? LoLz... I just picked up two more and they acclimating right now so pics will follow... also another one should be on the way this week... :)

01-15-2010Scolly1.jpg

01-15-2010Scolly2.jpg

01-15-2010Scolly3.jpg

01-15-2010Scolly4.jpg

I think I'm finally getting the hang of taking pics with the underwater camera... there will be a lot of pictures coming up the next few days... :)

Raging Rivers
02-01-2010_RR.jpg

some WM, forgot to take a pic of the green rim...
02-01-2010_WM.jpg

Golden chalice
02-01-2010_Golden.jpg

Tyree Red WM
02-01-2010_TyRedd.jpg

Raptor's Peace coral
02-01-2010_ZFavia.jpg

Can I play? Some shots I took of Marvin's tank probably 2 or 3 months ago, I'm sure its even more crammed with corals by now!

NewCorals-9.jpg

NewCorals_11-7.jpg

NewCorals_12-6.jpg

NewCorals_14-5.jpg

NewCorals_16-4.jpg

NewCorals_17-4.jpg

NewCorals_21-3.jpg

NewCorals_26-5.jpg

NewCorals_6-8.jpg

NewCorals_7-7.jpg

NewCorals_9-6.jpg

New-Corals_5a.jpg

Those close ups of the scolymia are insane marvin! Did you buy an underwater housing for your camera or a new camera?

hey... thanks Brett for posting those... I esp like the FTS... I can never get the colors right... now, I just wish it didn't look so cluttered in there... it's a lot cleaner now... ;)

I have an underwater camera... Olympus Tough 6000, which I'm able to take really good macros... :)

Back