May Get Together

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I can be there on one condition...
Jeff must show proof that his stand has doors MOUNTED and SWINGING!!!!!!

Just kidding. I wouldnt miss it!!!

Now I won't be there. Going to be busy moving. Probably won't be coming to anymore meetings. Thanks for all of your help guys.

I'd love to make this as my 1st, but no can do. :( Weekend is booked up already.

I'll PM someone my info as I would like to participate in future NSR activities. Just need a couple more posts! :wave:

Karen says today would be great for the Northwest Folklife Festival. We attend the event every year, having sold her her art there for most of a decade.

Will see you all in June...

Sorry, I wont be making it either. My son called and he and my grandson are coming by. I havent seen my grandson since xmas.

The beauty of our group besides the wonderful people, is the laid back lack of any "now we must do" rules and attitudes.
I agree wholeheartedly with Jeff, everybody enjoy this gift of a beautiful Northwest day!

Awww man I was really looking forward to it, even had the girlfriend coming to it. She wanted to find out what it was all about. Well I am headed out to deception pass or Larabie to comb the tide pools and show the the two ladies a few things about back yard aquatics:) Maybe I need to throw a BBQ at my place to make it happen.

Awww man I was really looking forward to it, even had the girlfriend coming to it. She wanted to find out what it was all about. Well I am headed out to deception pass or Larabie to comb the tide pools and show the the two ladies a few things about back yard aquatics:) Maybe I need to throw a BBQ at my place to make it happen.

Back