May Meeting FRAGS!!!!! :)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

she can come with you she just can't be in for the door prizes
the membership is only 15 for the rest of the year so 30 for both of you for two cards and two door prize tickets along with raffle items

may7011.jpg

may7003.jpg

may7010.jpg

Now I've only had them in the tank for like 10 mins when I took these pics
the zoo's look like gobbstoppers (close)
the Chalice is HUGE!! 8+inchs x6"
the acans have about 40+ heads and the acro is AQUA CULTURED..
\
may7031.jpg

may7028.jpg

may7019.jpg

may7021.jpg

may7016.jpg

may7017.jpg

may7014.jpg

and Barrier donated the 6 glue's to the PSAS for the meeting HOW COOL IS THAT

Way to go Cy and Tim of Barrier Reef! You guys go far above and beyond any thing the club could ever expect from a sponsor!

I was very wishy washy on attending I really wanted to come for the topic , but the pictures and topic together are taking the cake for me. I'll have to take the day off work but the money lost will be returned tenfold with info gained. Hmm wonder if anyone has a colony I can buy to bring along to frag... all my corals are just frags aside from a colony of aussie zoas I picked up that i'm not ready to frag. Now to search for something to bring along...

Also thanks again BR for the donations, i'm sure with all the powertools that will be in attendance they will make quite a few people happy!

Yes good Idea Kris
I can bring you a frag of green and brown frogspawn if you like??
Let me know??

Thanks (crystal) for the frogspawn, did you want some of my torch? It has extremely long polyps (4-6") so needs lots of space.

How about anyone else want some of this torch? I do not want to cut it up if no one is interested. I would still like to find some hammer or maybe bubble coral.

Thanks!

I'd love a piece of the Torch,

I've not had any before, they are fairly hearty, right?
require decent light/flow? (and room) from what I've read.

I've got a 75gal tank with 2x250w mh's

Back