May meeting-Thanks Brent

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

beemer

Brent just wanted to pass on my thanks for opening your home for our meeting. Thank you for the insightful acrylic lessons. Every one else it was good meeting you all and putting a face to the reef frontiers screen name!
Looking forward to the next meeting
Jerod

Brent,
I did not get the chance to thank you. I was concerned with waking the baby. Everyone I talked to from the Tri-cities last night had a good time. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home, your tank, your cool inventions to make your tank as effient as possible, plexi materials, building a platform for my skimmer, The good food, and corals. I honestly think I robbed the bank with people giving me coral. It was definitely a pleasure to meet your family and share a smile with you. Thanks for the lesson and good time!
Sincerely,
Ed Hahn

Brent,
I would like to add my thanks to you and your family also. I had a great time, the lesson on acrylic was definitly eye opening.
I hope you will let me know when next months meeting is. This is getting to be a habit.
Next time I'll bring a couple more frags than I did this time:(
I did score a really nice little A. valida from Alan. Also got a little blue mushroom from him too.

Thanks Brent,
The demonstration went well. I have enough acrylic scraps to last a while. THanks for the algae!

Hi Brent,
A hearty thanks to you for your hospitality! It was a wonderful time! All evening to talk nothing but aquatics and eat great food.

Thanks also to Mike & Dan for making the trip from Seattle, the gang from Tri-Cities, and Charlie from Montana. It was a real interstate gathering.

Best regards,
Kevin

brent thanks for the invite, you have a beautiful home and a lovely wife. It was good to meet some faces with the names I have heard so much from. Keven thanks for letting us stay in your home and thank the wife for us.

mike

Hey Brent!

I would also like to extend my appreciation for your gracious hospitality. Also a big THANKS for the help with the calcium reactor! :)

what a great turn out! I didnt get to talk to everyone but hopefully will in future meetings.

brent thanks for putting out the red carpet <to all those that took home frags... how did they make the trip?

thanks again Brent!
Allen

Howdy all- Glad you had a good time. I realized late that night that I forgot to organize the equipment swap. :)

It seams like I talked all night, but did not get a chance to get to some of the conversations that I was hoping to have. I'll have to do it again just so I can catch up. ;)

Glad you all could make it, it was great!

Zeph

Very cool meeting Brent! Thanks for having us all over and I'd like to extend my compliments to the chef!(jerod) Thanks a lot guys I had a lot of fun.

Brandon

Back