mcmac

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LucyB

Hi all,

I am the treasurer of the Mid-Columbia Saltwater Club, and I was wondering if we could get some kind of a head count on the folks that will be attending the MCMAC (Mid-Columbia Marine Aquarium Conference) on August 5th and 6th. We need to give the caterer a preliminary number, so if you plan to attend, or even tentatively plan to attend, would you please let us know?

Also, there was some miscommunication with the Hilton where we have a block of rooms reserved, so they have graciously extended the deadline until July 22nd to receive a discount on rooms. They will accept online or phone reservations (just follow the instructions on our link). If you need less expensive accommodations, and don’t require a pool, we have reserved rooms with the Battelle User Housing Facility as well. We do encourage you to make your reserverations ASAP, as there is another VERY LARGE conference taking place that same weekend, and things are booking up quickly.

If you need more information, please visit our website at http://www.midcolumbiasaltwater.com/mcmac.htm. For those needing maps to the events or room information, there is a link at the bottom of the page. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

We look forward to seeing you all!

Barbie Berg
Treasurer, Mid-Columbia Saltwater Aquarium Club

Luvnsalt,
You bite him on the ear. I will tie both of his shoe strings together. I think we can take him. What do you say?....lmao..

I am pretty sure he is kidding...He has built nano tanks, built the tank for Clams to be housed in, brought over a ETS skimmer, a couple Dolphin pumps, etc.
I think we have Les's support.. :lol:

Whew!!! I knew he was doing all that stuff- so I kinda thought he may be kidding! But, you never know with Les.......he's kinda crazy at times!!!! :eek:

Charlie,

I'm pretty sure he'll be there, but if he's not, I'm sure Rick will be happy to store the frag for him. That would serve him right. :)

It sounds as if this meeting will surpass last years, and we're doing our best to make it a little cooler. We know how the West side folk tend to melt over here. :badgrin: No promises though.

Back