Meet Max, everybody!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Little Luey

I got a new friend, the family he was with before had to let go of him because of health reasons, so we have a new family member. He is 3 years old and he bas born on Chrismas day!!

uhoh A ****zu, Man the last one I had was a Waco, he would wake every morning like he was poked with elctric rod. Snarling and Biting at air, Had to give him up. Very cool dog Luey, Hope he no genes from the line I got mine from.

that's awesome dood :)!!!
otherwise whenever someone goes to visit you...... welll you'll find out if he isn't LOL!!!

Thanks everyone, yes, he is a shi-zu. He is actually very calm most of the time and I think that is helping my other dog, Fifi, she is only about 10-11 weeks she is finally learning to do her thing outside, just by following Max. Yesterday the whole family went fishing and another fisherman came over to talk to me and Max started barking and will not let up, Fifi had to do the same thing he was doing of course. I think Max will be a good influence on Fifi.
Will have pictures of both a little later today.

that's awesome dood !!!
otherwise whenever someone goes to visit you...... welll you'll find out if he isn't LOL!!!

ohh what i was trying to ask is ...........if she's fixed :p :D ?

ooooh that!

I don't know if he is or not. His papers do not say anything about it. He is the first pure bred dog I have, all others never had documentation or were plain mots.

I couldn't help laughing at this picture!

Look at you your dog, it looks like its biting your kid's arm, and if you look at his face he seems to show a reaction resembling it too.

Back