meet the members of PSAS' Tanks...breifly.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I am asking those members of PSAS to post a few pictures of their tanks today.
My glass was not cleaned. I just topped off. Please excuse the air bubbles.
But this is Suzie's Old Cube today. 4ft by 4ft Cube. I used my old camera so please do not expect anything close to original. I love all that PSAS has done for me. This is my way of saying thanks. I ask other Members of PSAS to follow with one Post with pictures. :)

Great idea. Here is my 120 at home and my nano at work.

On another note, when I was first setting up my original 75 gallon tank I got the old sand out of Susie's cube tank that you have now. I remember seeing the empty tank in the middle of her living room and thinking that I want a tank that big someday.

IMG_4098.jpg

photo-11.jpg

Last edited:
Cool idea!
Here is my new 390g

Bits and pieces from PSAS Sponsors, members and former members
CFI, Barrier Reef, Shark Reef, Reef Mystique, Indoor Reef, Blue Sierra, Big t, disturbed reefer, Salmonslayer, Ceaser777, Jan, Vicki, herefishyfishy, SRV,
and a few more I am sure I am forgetting! Thanks everybody!

I give up... i cant never add a picture.... so i have some in my gallery im in marysville.... anyone is welcome to come by and check it out....

Last edited:
My tank,
IMG_3867.jpg

Naw, its my last one but Im really missing its maturity lately.

My real tank pics are on page 8 in my Signature thread right below.

Here is my custom 90G starphire/rimless cube that I setup after I took down my 65G and transferred the inhabitants. It is only a few weeks old at this point so it has a way to go until it is mature.

IMG_6400-Edit.jpg

Cool idea!
Here is my new 390g

Bits and pieces from PSAS Sponsors, members and former members
CFI, Barrier Reef, Shark Reef, Reef Mystique, Indoor Reef, Blue Sierra, Big t, disturbed reefer, Salmonslayer, Ceaser777, Jan, Vicki, herefishyfishy, SRV,
and a few more I am sure I am forgetting! Thanks everybody!

I like the lighting effect Kris...

well, you guys have prolly already seen these in my motm writup and uber nano thread, but here you goes anyway:)
the 15g uber nano!!1!...lol
24x12x12 glass tank
tek 5 t5ho 4 bulb fixture
warner marine h1 protein skimmer
4 koralia nano powerheads @ 265gph each
20 lbs of live rock, now mostly pukani
tank is dosed with elos purist line, as well as elos amino acids, and prodibio bacteria products
these are older, it actually looks much better now, the octo bh100-f is in the pic, i have the new warner marine h1 skimmer on there now, and the tank is alot cleaner. (you'll notice i was battling some red planaria and algae in the closeups, these were hichhikers that took advantage of my tank cycle, and it took me several months of overskimming, prodibio bacteria, and rowaphos to finally be rid of them:mad:)
i was going to update my thread, but im going to be moving everything into a oceanic 30g glass tank,
(the cube one, but no lame built in filter :)) in the next week, so expect a new thread as soon as i can get my hands on a camera :)
octobh100fmods065.jpg

octobh100fmods072.jpg

octobh100fmods044.jpg

octobh100fmods045.jpg

Last edited:
Colleen & Nate's tank in Tri-Cities

Here are a couple shots of our current 155 gallon bow front and the back of our 270 gallon in-wall work in progress - we've been plumbing for a while now. Only a couple more weeks and we get to (finally) add water for a test run ! (The shelf above the tank is where the refugium will reside).

Back