Member of the Month - August 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Congrats, and thanks for your contributions to Reef Frontiers...:D

MikeS

shallowreef said:
When Chuck asked me to be member of the month it was right around the time when Krish had that whole thing going on where people thought he was a girl. So i had to clarify it for everyone.

So Krish isn't a girl?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::D

Also Krish is a guy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

You da man, SR, congrats on the honor. Nearly choked on my morning diet pop when I read your write up....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

August Member of the month is Nick!

Hi Nick I just finished reading your write up I love the picture you have chosen on your Powder blue Tang a very pretty fish for sure. Good luck with your Fish only with live rock tank And congratulations on getting married and being August Member of the month...Jeff :)

wwouuuu!!!
AWESOME Nickelodeon!!! :D you are not only a great help but also very funny dood :D .
About Krish... well i thought you knew but that's her twin brother :lol:.

I hope you enjoy your month dood :) .

Hey Matt,

Thanks man. Did you see the Powder blue in my writeup. It really is doing awesome in the tank. Thanks again Matt for all the help over the years. I didn't think you would be on here today. I'll stock it just as fast as you can buy it from your distributors. I'm dieing to get some more fish in there. Also do you gat any room at your store for my setup? My parents are getting a little sick of seeing my tank just taking up space in the house.

Thanks again for everything Matt!

Nick

Thanks a lot Curt. Yeah i'm glad that i got back in it too. It really is a lot of fun to stock a tank with frags and watch them mature into large colonies. Truly a great accomplishment!

Back