Member of the Month - February 2007

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Again, Thank you all for the very kind words. It means a lot to me to be thought of enough to hold this honor. Then each and every one's replies means as much.

Thank you all much...and I have learned from you too.

Again, Thank you all for the very kind words. It means a lot to me to be thought of enough to hold this honor. Then each and every one's replies means as much.

Thank you all much...and I have learned from you too.

I personally think that from all you have been thru with that tank of yours, it would be us learning from you. I think that you have learned the most important thing in this hobby, from what I have seen, and that is patience.:D

You go girl, great job!!! I know I've learned a bunch from ya. God knows I've picked your brain enough:D ....;)

Congradulations!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Gaby, er, doodette. And to think I do know what do it for the gipper means. ;)

Robert, Thank you friend. Pick away anytime.

Congratulations Sue....it's well deserved, thanks for all you have done here at RF!

MikeS

Woohoo!!! Congrats, Sue!!!! Thanks for all your input!

Thanks MikeS, much appreciated and it's my pleasure, this is home for me.

Hey Nikki, thank you.. How bout those Colts!!!

Thanks MikeS, much appreciated and it's my pleasure, this is home for me.

Hey Nikki, thank you.. How bout those Colts!!!

LOL, Sue. Charlie's right...I was born and raised in Chicago, and in school we were taught "Bear Down Chicago Bears" (Bears fight song). I like the Colts....just not when they're playing the Bears. My daughter is a Colts fan, though. After the first play of the game, I was cheering my head off....meanwhile, my daughter ran to the other room crying because the Bears scored. I gave her the "its only a game" pep talk, and told her there was nothing to cry about. LOL...things changed in the 4th quarter. I was holding back my potty mouth and had to go upstairs with the TV on mute. I ended up getting the "its only a game" talk from my 5 year old. ROFL. Needless to say, its brutal around here because everyone knows I'm a Bears fan. But...if anyone had to beat them, I'm glad it was a team like the Colts.

OMG, my BAD, I am so sorry. I guess it's true when you assume things.

To Charlie and Nikki, I am so sorry. LOL..

Back