Member of the Month - June 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Way to Go!

I especially like Gabbys way of promoting spawning of her Clown fish, he, he.
Way to go Gabby! You go girl!:) :) :)

Way to go Gaby!

I did not know you were from Mexico City!!
I was born in Cuernavaca, just south of the DF.

Que pequeno es el mundo, verdad?

Last edited:
Even though Krish out posted me in like thrity seconds, I still know who the Gabster is! Way to go Gabby! Does this mean that I can drive over and look at the tank now?

aahh you doods and doodettes are gonna make me cry .
It means a lot to me to be the MOTM.
Thank you also for being patient .... i know i hijack so many threads, but it's not my fault.... well kind of... but Krish has something to do with it :D .

it just goes to show that even if you have an old rusty, grungy toothbrush for a filter, you can still be made MOTM!!!

LMBO!!Krish tooth brushes have a special place in my heart :lol: .

I especially like Gabbys way of promoting spawning of her Clown fish, he, he.

yeah it brings color into the tank.
and since they're red like superman's you can see them after the lights go off :lol: .

I did not know you were from Mexico City!!
I was born in Cuernavaca, just south of the DF.

Que pequeno es el mundo, verdad?

Awesome !!! i have an uncle and cousins that live in Cuernavaca, very nice place and hot too .
Claro y me da gusto que estes aqui.

Congrats Gabby!!! This is well deserved and you definately bring a spark to RF.

Curt, how are those push ups coming along? :D.

Even though Krish out posted me in like thrity seconds, I still know who the Gabster is! Way to go Gabby! Does this mean that I can drive over and look at the tank now?

LOL!!! krish has the ability to out post anyone.
you can come by anytime just don't forget to bring a cake :D ..... just joking
like i said anytime .

Congrats Gabby! We will all now look up to you even more so than before!

ahh that's sweet !! .... just don't look up to me when Krish and i are hijacking a thread ok .

NIkki, FINALLY !!! you gave a cookie .

Seriously thank you to all of you !!! Josh, Ilham (do i get a free clown? :lol: ), MAtt, spandex boy i mean Jake :D, Mark, Reefdaddy dood, dieseldave, Steve (i don't knwo what would i do without your extremely fat hushbrowns ), Morgan or should i call you mate :D , prbhasson, Charlie give Willis a nice juicy steak for me please, Jiddy bom bom, Steve- s, Scooter dood, Vicky .

Chris&barb - semame street will always thank you for showing what they truthly do :lol: .

Brian- Please keep us posted with the baby :) .... you're almost there .

Congrats Gab, the forum is going to give you a fully equiped 6 footer as your prize. Congrats again.

ROFL!! I hope you don't mean that baby she is due to have this summer:lol:

Congrats Gab, the forum is going to give you a fully equiped 6 footer as your prize. Congrats again

yuuhuuu !!! .
LMBO!!! Krish :lol:

The tank also comes with 1 years worth of nappies

yuuhhuu !!! in that case i can't wait for the baby to come out :D :lol: .

Sweeet! Congratulations Gaby.Keep up the good work.

Thank you Nasher dood :) .

Congrats Gabby!!! well done, and thanks for everything... :)

MikeS

how did this slip by me. congrats and keep it up. your the best.:D

Gabby wins June!

Well Gabby this is a great way to start June I am sorry that I am so late posting but been Busy at work I sure am happy you were picked for June and I really enjoyed reading about you growing Up you sure have been fortunate to see allot of North America:D
The pictures of you tank look Great! You said you have always wanted a Clam why don't you get one? You have "I run one 175w 14k Hamilton MH" That should be more than enough with the 37 Gallon tank, Just remember water changes no other needs are required. Us water changers need to stick together!
Congratulation Gabby have a Great Month....Jeff

Well Gabby this is a great way to start June I am sorry that I am so late posting but been Busy at work I sure am happy you were picked for June and I really enjoyed reading about you growing Up you sure have been fortunate to see allot of North America
The pictures of you tank look Great! You said you have always wanted a Clam why don't you get one? You have "I run one 175w 14k Hamilton MH" That should be more than enough with the 37 Gallon tank, Just remember water changes no other needs are required. Us water changers need to stick together!
Congratulation Gabby have a Great Month....Jeff

LOL!!! :D thank you so much Jeff, i haven't gotten a clam because 1- the space and i've seen how big they get so i'm afraid of that.
I'm also afraid of killing it :p:D just because sometimes i have water temp swings which are usually around the winter :p.

Congrats Spongeboblover! You deserve it!!!

Thank you very much Tike dood !!!

Back