Member of the Month - June 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Congrats, G-baby! Now I want that agreed too amount in older fifties, non-sequential order.....

Gaby? Who's Gaby does she hardly even post here?

LOL!!! :D yeah she's to quiet :lol: .

Congrats, G-baby! Now I want that agreed too amount in older fifties, non-sequential order.....

thank you dood :D !! ... i thought you were gonna say... let's go for some nice Doughnuts in my police car :D .

may the nano power be with you :p :lol: .

I believe a game of poker is in order.... very Nice Gaber-ella!!!

it's a miracle !!! you're still alive :D :lol: .
aahhh poker poker .... can i just deal the cards? i promise i won't cheat :D :lol: .

spongebob lover said:
it's a miracle !!! you're still alive :D :lol: .
aahhh poker poker .... can i just deal the cards? i promise i won't cheat :D :lol: .

Yea ...ok....sure..... Just let me cut them before you deal....

WOOT!

Alright Gabby!!!

Great job and Great looking tank!

Thank you dood :) , hehe my tank is getting there.... but i still like your rocks :D .... wanna switch? .... hmm may be you could throw me that awesome stand of yours :D ;) .

Ok,

I tell you what. Give me say 2500 bucks and it's all yours.....Without the stand :D

Kidding, you have done a fantastic job with yours, we all should be proud to call you a fellow reefer.

Ok,

I tell you what. Give me say 2500 bucks and it's all yours.....Without the stand

what??? no stand ....i thought it'd come with it besides that way you can go visit your dad even more :D ;) .

Kidding, you have done a fantastic job with yours, we all should be proud to call you a fellow reefer.

Thank you very much dood it means a lot to me :) !!!

like dudett. I wanna see sa more pitchers like ya noo--tottaly
its just this soft tank idea is soo bitchin far out im sure
lol congrats :)

Back