Member of the Month - May 2007

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Congratulations to leebca for being our May 2007 Member or the Month. Lee has been a great asset to our community. He has been helping our members a great deal regarding their fish and their well being. Overall showing us what a member of the month is all about.

Visit Lee's May MOTM writeup and send a congratulations when you get a chance.

Thanks for being a part of Reef Frontiers Lee.

Congrats Lee, really glad to have your support & knowledge & really appreciate all you've done helping others.;)

Congratulations, Lee! Your knowledge has been an asset to the members here. Thanks for all of your input! I enjoyed your write-up and photos! WOW, your fish look amazing!

Congratulations Lee!!! Your knowledge of fish diseases and treatments is extraordinary. I appreciate all you've done for RF.

Lee,

You have always been extreamly helpful, and I have always appreciated your insite in helping our fish. Definately a well deserved reward here for you!!!

CONGRATS!!! :D :D :D

I'm sincerely overwhelmed by the posts in this thread. I appreciate your words of support and encouragement. I only wish I was a better photographer! :D

When I participate online I sit in my home office so I can see both the large aquariums. My fish watch me type away and I watch them.

I'm not convinced yet how they do it but. . .I feed them three times a day and if I am busy typing and get a bit past their normal feeding time, they will congregate at the tank feeding area and of stare at me. I will look away from my monitor into them staring at me in their feeding zone. It's a little disturbing. Anyway, they get fed. Now I wonder if I have conditioned them into this behavior. I have to stop thinking!

Thank you all for taking the time to express yourselves and your own contributions to this great site! The open mindedness and willingness to learn goes a long way to making it easier to share information with the members.

At least you have the restraint to only feed them 3 times a day. Everytime I walk past my tank, my guys gather in the "feeding zone" !!!! They are more spoiled than my dogs and cats!!!:D

Congratulations Lee! Your fish are so beautiful and I found the amout of water you make and use amazing! Sure beats carrying 5 gallon containers! :lol:.
-

Back