Member of the Month - May 2008

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Congratulations to Jobiwan for being our May 2008 Member of the Month. Joe has been a tremendous member in helping others out here on the site and providing his knowledge and experience. Thank you for being kind and considerate and helpful Joe.

Visit Joe's May MOTM writeup and send him your thanks for being here!

Hi Joe,

I loved your write-up and BTW, those are some kind of handsome dogs you have there! :) Your tank is awesome--I especially admire the custom metal stand and canopy....it is so unique.

I hope to come visit some day and check out your tank in person.

Congrats on the MOTM!

Hi Joe Congratulations! a very nice tank enjoy being a grandpa! Love the dogs, Tank Has a very nice lay out, I would like to see more equipment shots if possible. I hope when I retire I am as lucky as you!

Thanks to all of you, this really is a great honor, at the risk of sounding like false humility to lure in more praise I really do not consider myself in the same class as all the previous MOTM's, I'd really feel a lot more comfortable about this if some of my true friends would flame me. As I continue to learn and grow in this passion (I just really can't think of it as a hobby, that's like model airplanes) I hope I can someday contribute to it as you all have. If any of you are ever slumming up on Whidbey I hope you will look me up, sincerest regards, Joe

Awesome Joe. Great tank and I bet is even more awesome in person.

BTW, what took so long to become burned out(job)? It only has taken me 10 yrs!

Take care.
Brian

Back