Member of the Month - May 2008

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Actually, I burned out in 2 years, but since it is a civil service protected job I was allowed to run airplanes together for another 19 1/2 years without fear of reprisal...

I'd really feel a lot more comfortable about this if some of my true friends would flame me.

How about people you haven't met yet??

You and your tank both SUCK! :p :badgrin:

I would love to see a close up of the reef work. You need to add some leopard wrasses to your collection. None the less, you have built a very nice setup.

I'll post a few shots Steven in a day or two, I'll do some comparative shots a couple of months apart so you can see how it has progressed. I'd love to do leopard wrasses, my tank would be perfect for them except for the fact that I'm not using a fine sand substrate suitable for them to dive into and sleep at night, from what I know this is a fish that needs optimal conditions to thrive, I'm using huge rubble for my substrate, It would tear them up I'm afraid. Here's a couple of photo's of the latest addition to our family, Amelia will be 2 on July 12...

DSC_0004-15.jpg

DSC_0007-4.jpg

Well congratulations Joe on your beautiful reef, and MOTM. You have put alot of time and energy into your tank and it shows through all of the engineering and design that went into it. I would love to stop by and steal some of your secrets.

Joe,

awwwwww, she is adorable !!!!! The terrible 2s and then 4s are just around the corner for you my friend.

:D

Kirk

Way to go Cool Joe!!

Hey Joe, You Babe Magnet. You are probably out meeting Babes in that Red Truck of yours!! I was curious how you had some much time to build such a awesome tank? Are you taking pictures of your Neighbors tank again?:lol::lol::lol: Ok, I will stop hittiing on you. :lol:

Back